Address 218, 10113-104 Street NW Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1A1
What is a Certified Copy of a Document?
A certified copy of a document is a photocopy of a document that is verified by a Notary Public to be an accurate copy of the original document.
If you need a certified copy of a document, you need to:
1. Bring the original document and a photocopy to my office.
2. I will compare the photocopy and the original document and mark the photocopy with the following statement:
“I certify this to be a true copy of the original document now shown to me this ___ day of ____, 20__ at Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.”
* Certified Copies or Notarized Copies of Documents $40 – 2 copies
– original documents are required in order to obtain a certified or notarized copy
– you must provide your own photocopy
Edmonton Notary Public and Commissioner For Oaths | Ph. (780) 756-0084